Approximately 18% of Americans suffer from headaches severe enough or frequent enough to affect their work and their daily activities.
If you suffer from headaches that
- Steroid injections
- Hyaluronic Acid injections
- Amniotic Stem Cell injections
- Physical therapy
- Lifestyle coaching
Then you need to visit Headache and Pain Institute. We offer a variety of non-narcotic solutions to improve your life and relieve your headaches.
Our options include:
- Sphenopalatine ganglion blocks – which anesthetize one nerve plexus that contributes to migraine and cluster headaches. No injections are made and relief often lasts for months to years.
- Occipital nerve blocks and pericranial nerve blocks – which anesthetize different sets of nerves involved in acute migraine, cluster, and chronic daily headaches.
- Lifestyle and dietary modifications to reduce headache triggers.
- Botox for chronic migraine.
- Back Pain
- Point tenderness anywhere on the body
- Steroid/Anesthetic Injections
- Physical Therapy
- Lifestyle and Motion Coaching