- Steroid injections
- Hyaluronic Acid injections
- Amniotic Stem Cell injections
- Physical therapy
- Lifestyle coaching
Approximately 18% of Americans suffer from headaches severe enough or frequent enough to affect their work and their daily activities.
If you suffer from headaches that
Then you need to visit Headache and Pain Institute. We offer a variety of non-narcotic solutions to improve your life and relieve your headaches.
Our options include:
- Sphenopalatine ganglion blocks – which anesthetize one nerve plexus that contributes to migraine and cluster headaches. No injections are made and relief often lasts for months to years.
- Occipital nerve blocks and pericranial nerve blocks – which anesthetize different sets of nerves involved in acute migraine, cluster, and chronic daily headaches.
- Lifestyle and dietary modifications to reduce headache triggers.
- Botox for chronic migraine.
- Back Pain
- Point tenderness anywhere on the body
- Steroid/Anesthetic Injections
- Physical Therapy
- Lifestyle and Motion Coaching